Thursday, October 22, 2009

What Would you do?! When would you do it ! Where would you do it ?! & Why ?!?!

What Would you do?!
When would you do it !
Where would you do it ?! & Why ?!?!

Life is too short. But not as short as we think. We got enough time to do what ever we want.

For my case, I really really want to Save a Day!!! I hope you get me . . . you know all those super hero stuff. . . Yap. It feels great. Feels like i have done something good . . . No not good but great for someone !!! I really want to be a SUPER-HERO. I know it sounds crazy and how can some one have super powers and blah blah blah . . .

But hey,.,., Its just a wish. I want to be known for my bravery and kindness. Although I am brave and kind but i want it to go to the next level. Ofcourse, I would do it when there is a really big problem or some one really needs to be there for the people. . . i want to be that one!

Be it anywhere . . (Remember, I have super powers... I can fly and do all the crazy stuf in the world). I will fly and save people, halp them out and ofcourse the best part for the audience and the worst part for me . . . FIGHT THE EVIL or the BAD GUYS... And then it will be a headline in the news . . . SOME GOOD GUY SAVES THE DAY !!!

There is no reason for all this. I just know onething. . . I have some powers and i want to use them for the betterment of the mankind. its all for the purpose of well being and good. I love to help people and as i have always been helpful and kind.

I pray that my this wish also comes true and someday. . even without any powers, i can help someone out of their trouble. . .

God Bless all of you and may you all have a good, healthy and tension free life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great choice! Superman for a day would be nice! :)
    Grade = 15/15

    ReplyDelete